Already have an account? Login.
Or return to Login.
Are you one of those cyclists who regularly cycles but always forgets to drink plenty of water? Drinking fluids is essential for keeping your energy levels up and preventing dehydration, both of which are key to a successful cycling session. In this blog post, we'll explore the importance of staying hydrated and share some tips on how to make sure you're getting enough fluids whilst cycling. Read on to find out more!
1. Drink plenty of fluids before, during, and after your bike ride
2. Carry a water bottle with you on the bike
3. Stop regularly to drink water and replenish electrolytes
4. Eat foods that are high in water content
5. Wear light and breathable clothing when cycling in warm weather
6. Stay hydrated during winter rides by wearing a jacket that wicks moisture. Remember to drink in the winter too!
The weather is warming up and that means it’s time to break out the bike. Whether you’re commuting to work or just trying to get some exercise, staying hydrated on the bike is important for your health and safety. In this post, we’ve outlined six ways that you can stay hydrated while cycling. We hope these tips help you have a safe and enjoyable ride this spring!