Already have an account? Login.
Or return to Login.
If you're a cyclist, then you know that there's nothing quite like the feeling of freedom when you're out on your bike - even better when you can enjoy it with your best mate! So, if you're looking for some new cycling routes to explore, we've got just the thing. Check out our top 5 cycling routes with some great stop offs to enjoy - lots of stunning scenery and plenty of places to eat and drink, you'll love them all! #BCF (Best Cycling Friend)
1. The Camel Trail - Padstow is renowned for its delicious fish and chips, enjoy this seaside treat whilst taking in the beautiful fishing port
2. Castlerock to Giant's Causeway - before finishing your ride at the jaw dropping Giants Causeway, a well needed pit stop in Colerain is abundant with restaurants serving traditional Irish food, our favourite being a tasty seafood chowder
3. Edinburgh to Falkirk - plenty of places for that Sunday roast or pub lunch
4. Llanhilleth to Abertillery - along with this route passing the breath taking miner memorial the 'Guardian', 6 bells offers some great café stop offs to catch up with your bestie
5. Richmond Park - not just full of wildlife but great for a sneaky ice cream break.
Cycling is one of the best ways to see the world. Not only do you get to enjoy the fresh air and exercise, but you can also go at your own pace and explore new places. One of the best things about cycling is that you can share the experience with your best friend. There's nothing quite like exploring new scenery with a loved one, and cycling is the perfect way to do it. Whether you're planning a long-distance trip or just a leisurely Sunday ride, remember to include your best friend in your plans. After all, they're the ones who will make the experience even more special. We can't wait to see you out on a ride celebrating International Friends Day (10th June).
Let's see which route you choose! Tag us with #BCF and #primaleurope at @primaleurope to claim a personal discount for your bestie.